Your Independence is Our Highest Calling!
Once a fortnight to several times a day, the Verrolyne team will provide you with the hourly domiciliary care you need, that is how flexible we are!
Support for Life at Home
Injury, age, and disabilities can make some aspects of independent daily living difficult. We’re here to help.
- Shopping – No need to walk around the shops, we’ll pick up everything you need based on your budget.
- Personal care – From brushing hair to assistance with a shower, our team is here for you.
- Domestic – A clean house and good food – we can make home even better.
- Outings – Have the support of knowing that your outing is safe with a carer.
- Medication support – Remembering when and how much can be tough; we’ve got it.
- Overnight care – Caretaker needs a break? We’ve got it, we’re here for you.
- Sitting-in Service – From 30 minutes to all day, we can be here to make sure nothing bad happens whilst you take that much-needed break as a carer or a family member.
Being at home is what everyone wants. It’s vital that you have what you need to stay safe and comfortable at home. With domiciliary care service from Verrolyne Services, you can stay in your home longer, avoid injury, and live a happier life and independent life.
We know how wonderful home is for you. That’s why it’s our mission to keep you in yours as long as Possible.
A Solid Team
Working with your medical team, your family, and you, we’ll create a care plan that’s complete and meets all of your needs.
We offer families peace-of-mind knowing that their loved ones are cared for. Medical professionals know that their instructions are carried out by experienced, highly trained care assistants who make sure everything is 100% right.
We deliver more than professionalism, We bring compassion, kindness, and even friendship to
At Verrolyne Services, we don’t choose our staff just because they’re skilled and educated; we also choose them for their personalities. Our staff is all kind, pleasant people, and we like working with them and so will you!