Can you be someone’s superhero?
Are you a kind and caring person? Do you like helping others? Do you have an interest in care? Do you understand the responsibilities of caring for people in their own home?
If the above sounds like you and you have much more to offer, you have a flexible attitude and want to be part of a team that is committed to promote safety, dignity and independence to its service users then Verrolyne Services needs you to help us make a difference.
Our recruitment process explained:
1. Download and print our Application Form – VS APPLICATION FORM NEW 270317-3
2. Fill the form neatly and accurately explaining any gaps in employment and in as much details as possible.
3. Call us on 01708 320 476 for an interview once your form is duly filled.
4. When attending the interview you need to bring the following documents :
– Visa (if applicable)
– Birth Certificate for British Nationals (a photo ID must also be supplied with the Birth Certificate; such as provisional driving licence or a driving licence with the counterpart)
– NI Card
– 2 proofs of address less than 3 months old
– Any relevant certificates and other qualifications
– 2 passport size photographs
– For Drivers: Full Clean Licence and the counterpart, Valid Insurance covering you for business use of the vehicle, valid MOT, Log book (where the vehicle belongs to someone else we need a letter from them authorising you to use the vehicle for work)
Why work for Verolyne?
- Part time or full time work available
- Self employed positions
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rate on weekends
- Claim reliefs on your expenses
- Full training provided
Why not give us a call on 01708320476 to find out more