Verrolyne Services holds a very good reputation for managing complex care packages and maintaining high standards of care.
At Verrolyne (Care) Services we have a wide range of clinical services that are tailored to meet the individual needs of our service users.
- Learning Difficulties (from mild to severe needs)
- Traumatic & Acquired Brain Injuries (including Physical Disabilities & Rehabilitation, Emotional support, Social interaction / Confidence skills, Daily living support)
- Neurological Care and Dementia (including AVM, Epilepsy)
- Spinal Cord Injuries (Tracheostomy care, changes Bowel and bladder management, Ventilator support)
- Paediatrics/support for Children
Many of Verrolyne’s customers are supported with nursing care in their own home, instead of having to be in a nursing home. Our Carer are trained and supervised to support with various complex medical interventions to ensure that our customer’s care needs are met and are able to maintain their independence
We work closely with the CCG’s and Continuing Health Care teams to organise care packages that are NHS funded this includes fast track cases, complex and 24 hour care across London and Essex.
With a unique understanding of CHC teams’ requirements, we acknowledge at all times adherence to the National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare and NHS Funded Nursing Care.
What CHC professionals can expect from us:
- Highly reactive service and ability to turn referrals around for a same day start reducing bed blocking in the hospitals
- Understanding of Fast-track palliative and complex care cases
- A range of care options – Domiciliary care for CYP and Adults, Live in Care and 24 Hour care
- Out of hours support
- Dedicated team that can support with Blitz cleaning prior discharge
We continue to work closely with CHC teams and families to organise person-centred packages of care. As a home care provider that is passionate about service user control, choice and independence, we welcome the personal budget scheme and the new options it brings for people living in the UK.